Ready to submit? Fill out the form at the bottom of the page!
If you would like to submit a non-profit for consideration in the Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program, please review the guidelines and instructions below.
If approved, your organization will be placed on a list for local store leadership to consider in future months.
Please note: Approval does not guarantee selection at the store level. If chosen, your organization will be notified directly 30 days in advance.
To qualify for consideration in the Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program, benefiting non-profit organizations must have:
- 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(19) status.
- A direct local connection to a specific Hannaford store.
- The commitment to put funds to use within the local Hannaford store’s community.
- Clearly focused in their stated mission to impact Hunger Relief, Education, Health & Wellness, Civic and Military/Veterans Organizations.
Requests that will not qualify:
- Events/Fundraisers/Services that benefit a for-profit business
- Events/Fundraisers limited to specific individuals or families
- Political organizations or lobbying groups
- Religious organizations (except where a food pantry is involved)
- Requests to support expenses related to fundraisers/events
- Private clubs
- Any organization that discriminates on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religion and/or sexual orientation
- Any organization that does not put 100% of the donations to supporting the local community